Running a digital technology SME business can be challenging and rewarding – but you already know this! But what you might not know is that it’s really quite simple to outsource your finance team with us. We love working with digital technology businesses!
Here’s our 6 reasons why…
1) Pay for what you use – Our outsourced finance team is available on a usage basis, so you pay for the time you use. We only bill you for actual hours consumed and record these hours so you have absolute assurance of the cost
2) Upskill – We only use qualified and/or experienced people, who are competent in the systems we recommend so you have absolute certainty work will be delivered to the quality you had planned for
3) Access to best in class systems – We primarily use Xero and Expensify so you know that you are getting a best in class finance and expense system. These systems are cloud based meaning that you have access to the latest versions and all the data is verified and backed up. The systems are available via a PC (using a browser) or by a mobile app. We can management documents in a variety of systems; Receipt Bank, Evernote or Dropbox
4) Impartiality – Because we are an outsourced remote team we integrate enough to work efficiently and effectively, but we don’t fall foul of being pulled into the inevitable office politics
5) Location is no longer important – We’re based in the UK and work remotely, which is complementary to the Cloud based systems we use. We are available to communicate with you using our task management portal or Slack, Zoom, Hangouts etc.
6) Most important – Focus on what you do best – Don’t get bogged down in the finances! Avoid what we see time and time again – potentially successful digital technology businesses held back because senior managers are constantly being pulled into day to day running of the finance team. If you’re experiencing specific issues our Finance Director service can help by developing cash flow forecasts and business plans to enable you to get to grips with running your business without the constant finance headache. We can even help you to find additional funding
We’d love to have a chat about how we can help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01629 352351